This bay is slightly larger than shooting section E and is ideal for holding various courses, training sessions or dynamic shooting competitions for larger groups of shooters. It gives plenty of room to shoot while moving to all sides, or perhaps building an IPSC/IDPA stage.
- Allowed weapons and ammunition: short guns max. calibre 12,7 mm, cartridges with initial energy max. 2500 J, submachine guns max. calibre 11,5 mm, cartridges with initial energy max. 600 J, long guns max. 12,7 mm, cartridges with an initial energy of max. 15 kJ, shotguns of calibre max. 12×76, cartridges with a buckshot of max. 9,1 mm or cartridges with a slug, small arms of calibre max. 5,6 mm, rimfire cartridges with no limitation of ballistic power
- Firing distances from the immediate vicinity of the targets up to a distance of 18 metres
- Allowed to shoot in directions deviated left and right up to 90°
- Allowed to shoot standing, kneeling, prone, sitting, facing the target or while moving
- Possibility to use shooting from different covers and to move between them
- Shooting from stationary vehicles permitted
- Allowed to shoot in certain conditions in twilight and darkness with a silencer fitted and with a flashlight or night vision devices, including NVG goggles